Last Day to Apply: March 04, 2017
Parts Delivery Driver
Our Company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused and experienced Parts Delivery Driver. The Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment for the dealership.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to guests, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Keeps accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Unloads truck every day and turns in required paperwork.
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Assist parts department as needed with inventory and stocking.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year of parts experience, preferred;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages);
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, company paid life insurance, 401K retirement and profit sharing, paid time off, holiday leave, company paid continuing education, training and employee discounts. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Tom Schaeffer's is family owned and has operated for over 60 years. Tom Schaeffer's has grown to be one of the most prestigious RV dealerships in the country in personnel, facility, product, diversification, and reputation. With the help of our customers and over 50 dedicated employees, we have been chosen as, "One of the Top 15 Dealers in America by the Association of RV Advisors." We proudly stock the finest RV's, such as Winnebago, Keystone, Grand Designs, Thor, Palomino and Forest River. Tom Schaeffer's has an award winning Parts & Service department with a body shop complete with a 55 foot paint booth. Whether you need a new or used RV, parts or service, you'll always be welcome at Tom Schaeffer's where "OUR QUALITY SHOWS."